The City of Davis Fire Department's mission is to ensure that emergency resources and prevention services are effectively and efficiently delivered and managed. The fire department responds to: structural, vehicular and vegetation fires, medical and rescue incidents; hazardous materials and conditions calls; special operations (confined space, trench, low angle, and water rescue); public assistance requests and other emergencies. The prevention services provided by the department include: fire and life safety inspections; plan review services; fire safety and prevention public education; fire investigations; and a youth fire diversion program. The department's Training Division prepares the firefighters for response to a wide range of incidents which may occur in the community.
Requires Update: No
- Davis and UC Davis Shared Fire Management Announce Community Office Hours Program The Shared Fire Management Team of the Davis and UC Davis Fire Departments are excited to announce a new program …
- DFD UCDFD Shared Fire Management Monthly Rpt June 2014
- Monthly Report for April 2014 DFD UCDFD Shared Fire Management Monthly Rpt April 2014
- DFD and UCDFD Shared Fire Mangement Report May 2014
- The City of Davis Fire Department and other Yolo County fire service agencies contract with FireDispatch.com to display a listing of active incidents along with a broadcast of …